No refunds after September 15th for Fall session - only credit towards a future session.
You will receive a confirmation from the website that your credit card payment was received.
Confirmation of class enrollment will be sent separately.
Policies for make-up classes and refunds: Refunds will be given only if requested in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least one week prior to the semester start date. No refunds will be given after that time; however, credits will be issued to your MTWTC account to apply to future semesters and may be prorated based on date of notification and classes attended minus non-refundable fees. Materials are not returnable. Two make-up classes are allowed per semester; you can Schedule a Make-Up classes only when space is available. Please see Center Policy Guide for more details.
Tuition for 10 - week session Mixed-Ages and Generations Classes
$185 – New Family First Child Enrollment ($15 non-refundable registration fee)
$170 – Returning Family First Child Enrollment
$ 95 – Second Child Enrollment with paid sibling
$ 0 – Infant Siblings eight months and younger at first day of class. Third Siblings are welcome to join our Mixed-Age Family and Generations classes at no charge with paid sibling(s) and are expected to actively participate in the classes. Only one non-paying sibling per family. Please include as non-paying sibling as we only allow one per family and two non-paying siblings per class.
Tuition for 8 - week session Babies Classes
$160 – New Family First Child Enrollment ($15 non-refundable registration fee)
$145 – Returning Family First Child Enrollment
$ 80 – Second Child Enrollment with paid sibling
$ 0 – Third Siblings eight months and younger at first day of class.
We accept Visa and Mastercard credit and debit cards. We no longer accept checks for payment. Should you experience challenges registering for classes, please call or email us. We will be happy to assist you! Please note: Your credit card may be charged multiple times if you attempt to go back in the registration process to fix something.
Your tuition for Fall Fiddle Collection includes:
· Ten weekly 45-minute Mixed-Age Classes. Eight weekly 45-minute Babies Classes. We will not offer Rhythm Kids Classes for Fall Semester at this time.
· One professionally recorded CD and a digital download code per family full of songs, rhythm chants, tonal and rhythm patterns, play along music, and lullabies!
· Access to the Family Music Zone, where you can use your unique family access code to digitally download all of the musical selections on the CD, access fun activities, download coloring pages unique to each collection, and more! Rhythm Kids classes also have access to exclusive drumming videos with Tom Foote!
· One newly branded, beautifully illustrated songbook per family, complementing the CD, with fun ideas for musical play and exploration at home!
· Parent education throughout classes to help parents and caregivers better understand and enhance their child's musical development.
· Families new to the Music Together® program also receive Music Together at Home: Helping Your Child Grow Musically booklet introducing the Music Together program as well as Growing and Learning with Music Together, a chart to help parents and caregivers better understand and support their child’s journey to basic music competency.